Saturday, April 9, 2011

     It is not often I find value in movies, however I find it appropriate here for my first “Blog” to reference one of the stupidest movies in history.  Though I am not a fan of stupid humor movies the first fifteen (and I am probably exaggerating) minutes of “Idiocracy” was scary and I believe true.
     It is my belief,  as represented in those few moments of “Idiocracy”,and all races have their own version of the trailer park, that the trailer park society is soon going to overpopulate our world. 
     Please  don’t look to me for the wisdom or desire to fix the situation, there are far too many laws preventing any viable resolution that I may conceive.  If I could somehow convince the more intelligent and affluent members of our planet to spawn more stock then maybe we would have a chance.  Of course I say we as though I am not a part of the trailer park or is it that I will not live that long?
     So to myself I say “Be Free, and Good Luck”.  To you I say I hope somewhere down the line I really do offend you in a thought provoking manner.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/f8drn8/first-10-minutes-of-idiocracy-clip-1

No comments:

Post a Comment